Vistair is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation that are responsible for developing high quality software solutions for an impressive global portfolio of aviation clients. With offices in Bristol (UK) and Dallas (USA).
At Vistair, we live for the success of our customers which represent the world’s leading and most innovative airlines. Our customers recognize us for our world-class products, talent and our commitment to partnership. Due to recently signed clients and more potential in the pipeline, we now have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Document Services team.
Job Type: Full-time
This role is to create and maintain technical, operational and training publications for the airline industry in an electronic format designed for viewing on various mobile platforms. The suitable candidate will be familiar with basic software packages and be computer literate. Specific training will be given.
The following attributes are required:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow strict processes and instructions.
- Able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, promoting strong team culture.
- Works well under pressure and able to prioritise and stick to deadlines.
- A desire to develop own skills.
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Customer focused, able to use initiative and flexible in approach.
- Communication with all levels and customers.
- Able to work a 37.5 hr week which will include some weekends and bank holidays in return for agreed days in lieu.
- The working day is 7.5 hrs and the start time is to be agreed with the line manger as required.
- Technical knowledge of html/xml data an advantage but not essential.
- Good problem solver.
- Starting salary £18k, negotiable upon experience.
- 27 days holiday increasing annually and capped at 30 days plus bank holidays.
- Match up to 5% company pension contribution
- Retail, leisure, holiday, restaurants, health and well being discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- WPA - NHS Top up cash plan
- Canada Life - Life insurance
- Canada Life - Income protection
Please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th June 2021
- Full time