Vistair is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation that are responsible for developing high quality software products for an impressive global portfolio of airline clients. With offices in Bristol (UK) and Dallas (USA).
We have ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months and this position offers excellent scope for career progression.
The role is fundamental to the project and client management function within Vistair.
Watch our video to see what it's like to work for Vistair.
This is primarily a project management role, however the ability to work with key clients(s) to nurture the Vistair/client relationship is essential however, this is not a sales role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working on various key projects managing their successful delivery. You will work the internal Agile product team and various external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered on time, to budget and to a high quality.
You will work with clients to understand their current strategies, plans and what their vision for the software. Working with them and the internal product team to deliver this vision, whilst keeping within the overarching Vistair product vision
You will help to grow accounts and demonstrate that you can work as part of a team to develop engaging and profitable client relationships. Identifying areas where the Vistair product suite can help the client increase their safety management process.
The following attributes are required:
- Demonstrable senior level experience as Project Manager
- Extensive experience within the Prince2 framework
- Creative in identifying opportunities and finding solutions for clients to their problems (known and unknown)
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Team player with ability to motivate and work closely with team members
- Strategic thinker with the ability to translate client strategy to the internal team
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to work at pace with the
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Have a solid appreciation / understanding of agile software development and the SDLC
- 27 days holiday increasing annually and capped at 30 days plus bank holidays.
- Match up to 5% company pension contribution
- Retail, leisure, holiday, restaurants, health and wellbeing discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- WPA - NHS Top up cash plan
- Canada Life - Life insurance
- Canada Life - Income protection
- Project Manager