Document Management DocuNet™
What is DocuNet™?
The aviation industry’s leading airline document management system to manage operational documentation.
DocuNet™ is the most powerful content management and distribution solution capable of delivering your operational library and all mission critical content across all platforms, including Airbus and Boeing as well as Bombardier and Embraer fleets.
DocuNet™ is the only airline document management system currently used by more than 40 airlines worldwide and with more than 2,000 manuals under management.
How it works
- All flight operations documents: OEM documents such as MEL, QRH, FCOM and Company manuals are adopted by the Vistair structured data platform
- Updates are published seamlessly to all users and all devices including EFB and all mobile devices/apps
- DocuNet™ routinely delivers updates to Boeing EDB, Airbus LPC/OLB and other EFB formats
- On-demand access to users in the cockpit or cabin, and automatically highlights all updates, changes and revisions
- Pilots and crew can view, search and annotate manuals digitally via mobile devices
- Personalised notes and annotations are update-resilient and shared across all platforms