What is AirSafetyCentral?
The ultimate in safety culture, AirSafetyCentral™ combines powerful social media principles with groundbreaking SafetyNet® methodology, allowing Safety Managers to post completed, but anonymous, safety investigations to their flying community. Crew can review data and comment on any aspect of an incident, sharing best practice through a corporate social network.
With the ability to join groups of similar operators, safety data can be shared to a broader membership, and trend analysis drawn from a far wider audience, taking safety culture to the next level.
How it Works
- Web based corporate social network
- Crew can review data and comment
- Safety Managers choose to post directly onto their corporate network or link to broader membership
- Safety Managers share anonymous safety investigations with their flying community
- Best practice is shared through a corporate network
- Ability to share best practice and review trend analysis across the aviation industry
- Develop a cohesive safety culture across the entire organization
- Easy to use, requires minimal training