Vistair is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation that are responsible for developing high quality software products for an impressive global portfolio of airline clients. With offices in Bristol (UK) and Dallas (USA).
We have ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months and this position offers excellent scope for career progression.
Watch our video to see what it's like to work for Vistair.
As a Vistair Product Owner you will be responsible for coordinating the development and delivery of the product roadmap, working in an Agile development environment for the implementation of the product.
You will have the ability to apply a wide range of techniques to communication product requirements to the development team, clients and wider business.
You will also take responsibility for gathering user feedback and liaising with a wide range of stakeholders and business users.
You will work closely with the development teams and support the Agile/SCRUM development lifecycle; ensuring high quality standards for the development of the product.
The Product Owner will support the introduction of new product releases and features into the businesses we work with, and support business development through the presentation and demonstration of the product to customers.
Both national and international travel should be expected in this role.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience of having worked in a software Product Owner role in a SCRUM environment
- Ability to write and maintain, a strong product vision and backlog
- Understanding of release and sprint planning
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Commercially aware and passionate about delivering quality software
- Previous experience of having worked within a regulated industry
- Experience with Prototyping software solutions
- Product owner certification
- Business analysis experience
- 27 days holiday increasing annually and capped at 30 days plus bank holidays.
- Match up to 5% company pension contribution
- Retail, leisure, holiday, restaurants, health and wellbeing discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- WPA - NHS Top up cash plan
- Canada Life - Life insurance
- Canada Life - Income protection
- Product Owner