Vistair is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation that are responsible for developing high quality software products for an impressive global portfolio of airline clients. With offices in Bristol (UK) and Dallas (USA).
Watch our video to see what it's like to work for Vistair.
Reporting to the Customer Success Director, the successful candidate will represent Vistair as a market-leading provider of digital operations and safety solutions to its customers
At Vistair, we live for the success of our customers which represent the world’s leading and most innovative airlines. Our customers recognise us for our world-class products, talent and our commitment to partnership.
With responsibility for both relationship and revenue, we are seeking a Customer Success Manager that can build effective professional relationships, represent our customer’s business priorities and liaise with all departments of Vistair to ensure optimum Customer Success.
This is an exciting role that offers the experience of working with global brands across multiple geographies and with excellent potential for career development.
- Work with Customer Success Director to own the Business Development and Financial Performance of Vistair accounts and set strategic priorities for Customer Success at Vistair.
- Maximize customer value through higher product adoption with exceptional customer service and focus.
- Drive new business growth through greater customer advocacy and reference-ability.
- Serve as an internal customer advocate in driving industry best practices and the evolution of the Vistair’s product suite.
- Ensure effective monitoring of operations and risk
- Act as a Trusted Advisor and understand the strategy and priorities of a client.
- Own Relationship Mapping & Strategy: maintain senior level relationships across all functions of the customer’s business.
- Internal stakeholder management within Vistair to achieve goals.
- Effectively articulate the customer’s current and future business priorities.
- Global Travel to maintain customer relationships.
- Work closely with operational and product teams to help co-ordinate solutions.
- Capture, Review and improve on client interaction with Vistair through setting KPI’s and account reviews.
- Act as a point of escalation.
- Detail oriented, driven, able to prioritise efficiently and take initiative.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in business (Sales and Account Management).
- Ability to influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Strong empathy for customers and a passion for technology.
- Project management skills - orientated, disciplined and organized.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced global environment.
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Educated to a diploma/degree level.
- A passion for travelling and all things related to travel.
- Enthusiastic and creative with the ability to articulate views and opinions
- Excellent communication skills - within and outside of the organization, across teams, with customers.
- Ability to build an excellent working relationship with all stakeholders, including Vistair Management and Operational teams.
- At ease working in a fast-paced, competitive, international environment with different cultures.
- Commercially minded with strong business acumen, supported by analytical skills.
- Ability to motivate self and others is important.
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours to meet deadlines (when applicable).
- Professional and respectful approach to confidentiality regarding the company and our customer engagements.
- 4th December 2020
- Dependent on Experience