The Test Analyst will be responsible for the QA and testing phase of software development projects in Vistair's DocuNet Development Team. Responsibilities will cover the complete lifecycle of testing activities, including preparation of test plans and test cases, execution of tests, replication of faults, test reporting, retesting and closeout.
Role and Responsibilities
- All types of functional and non-functional testing, including installation and regression testing.
- Production of test plans and detailed test cases for new products and product fixes.
- Execution of tests in accordance with plans and release schedules.
- Accurate reporting of test outcome and issues.
- Replication and documentation of faults found during test runs.
- Contribution to QA improvement projects.
- Experience testing Web applications
- Good understanding of structured testing and test methodologies.
- The ability to document test conditions and test cases.
- The ability to create and execute manual tests for integration and system level testing for both new products and product fixes.
- Experience of using SQL Query.
- Experience of mobile device testing.
- Experience of non-functional testing.
- Database skills.
- ISEB Foundation certificate in Software Testing.
- Automated Testing experience
- Testing in an Agile environment (scrum, XP, etc)
- Test Analyst - DocuNet Development Team
- On Application (Experience Dependent)