Working as part of the Service Desk Team, the Service Desk Analyst will act as a primary point of contact for customers using Vistair products. The role requires real time problem analysis and resolution of Service Desk tickets of both a technical and non-technical nature to ensure that client’s expectations are met and managed within the given SLA’s. You will need to work well within a team environment, be organised with your tasks, demonstrate confidence when talking to clients and can relay updates clearly.
- Efficient problem resolution of customer queries;
- Ensure customer satisfaction through good communication;
- Provide technical knowledge of Vistair products to the customers;
- Testing as required to replicate reported issues;
- Maintain and update, as required, product user guides;
- Aid others in regard to the Release Management, Problem Management and Incident Management processes.
- Customer/Client focused.
- At least 6 months experience in a similar Role.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Can work independently.
- Problem solving.
- Prioritization of issues.
- Able to articulate well.
- Conflict Management.
- Stress Tolerance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous knowledge of JIRA would be an advantage.
Closing Date is: Friday 29th June.
Please attach your cv and address your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.