As Office Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for receiving customers, onsite and telephone, in a professional manner and making them feel welcome. You will be the focal point for all building maintenance issues, reception duties, general ad hoc administration and you will play a key role in organising various customer focus days and all the logistics associated with this.
The Vistair culture is one of mutual respect and teamwork. We believe in encouraging every member of the team to contribute their ideas and strive to be outstanding in what they do. If this culture excites you and you think you have what it takes to become part of our global success story, please get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.
The role is varied and with the right level of enthusiasm and engagement, it can be developed further.
- Reception duties and visitor security and ID
- Manage inbound and outbound mail
- Maintain stationary supplies
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Preparation of quotes, orders, and other routine office duties.
- Kitchen maintenance and tidying (dishwasher/daily clean up)
- Providing refreshments for guests/management on request.
- Arrange board meetings/rooms/times.
- Travel arrangements on request.
- New starter IDs/locker ticket ordering.
- Building maintenance coordination (e.g. windows, plumber, electrician, doors, security)
- Car wash arrangements.
- Health and Safety - First Aid and Fire Marshal training coordination
The above list is not exhaustive and the successful candidate would be expected to perform other duties within their capabilities.
- Professional/Customer facing
- Telephone and PC literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Communicate professionally with all levels
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Professional and customer focussed
- Team player
- Company pension scheme with company contribution
- Various discounts available for retail, entertainment and leisure
- Bike to work scheme
- Holiday and travel discounts
- 25 days holiday
Closing date: 27th July 2018