Due to recently signed clients and more potential in the pipeline, we now have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Document Services team.
This role is to create and maintain technical, operational and training publications for the airline industry in an electronic format designed for viewing on various mobile platforms. The suitable candidate will be familiar with basic software packages and be computer literate. Specific training will be given.
The following attributes are required:
- Computer literacy.
- Familiar with Microsoft package, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Communication with all levels and customers by email and by telephone.
- Able to work alone or within a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Works well under pressure and able to stick to deadlines.
- Customer focused, able to use initiative and flexible in approach.
- Able to work a 37.5 hr week which will include some weekends and bank holidays in return for agreed days in lieu.
- The working day is 7.5 hrs and the start time is to be agreed with the line manger as required.
- Familiar with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/FrameMaker.
- Technical knowledge of html/xml data an advantage but not essential.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good problem solver.
Closing Date is: Friday 29th June 2018.