Vistair is a dynamic and rapidly expanding organisation that are responsible for developing high quality software products for an impressive global portfolio of airline clients. With offices in Bristol (UK) and Dallas (USA).
We have ambitious growth plans for the next 12 months and this position offers excellent scope for career progression.
As a Vistair Agile BA you will be responsible for supporting the product owner(s) with the development and delivery of the Vistair product roadmap.
You will be working in an Agile development environment and therefore need to understand the lightweight nature of Agile requirements.
You will have the ability to apply a wide range of techniques to analysis, refine and create product requirements for the development team, clients and wider business.
You will work closely with the product owners and development teams to support the Agile/SCRUM development lifecycle; ensuring high quality standards for the development of the product.
Both national and international travel should be expected in this role.
- Prior experience of having worked in an Agile software environment, ideally in an analyst role
- Ability to extract requirements and translate these in to Agile ‘user stories’
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Passionate about delivering quality software
- Previous experience of having worked within a regulated industry
- Experience with Prototyping software solutions
- Product Owner/Business analysis experience
- 27 days holiday increasing annually and capped at 30 days plus bank holidays.
- Match up to 5% company pension contribution
- Retail, leisure, holiday, restaurants, health and wellbeing discounts
- Bike to work scheme
- WPA - NHS Top up cash plan
- Canada Life - Life insurance
- Canada Life - Income protection
- Agile Business Analyst